Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Farewell to the Upper Classmen

August 3, 2016
From the MTC

Dear everyone,

On Monday Aug 1st our upperclassmen left for Japan. I will really miss them, and I'm so glad I was able to meet such wonderful missionaries.
Left to right is Elder Nathan,Paskett, Elder Akagi, Elder Tittel, Sister Hill, Sister Barton, and Sister Black! Hopefully tell more

about them later! They were such fun and hard working missionaries!


This is my handstand group. During exercise time I was able to teach Titel,Akagi, and Honda shimai. They all have made incredible progress, and I had so much fun teaching them!

Overall, this week we have a lot of new missionaries coming in as of Aug 3. There are going to be 3 new districts! I our building alone, there will be over 130 Japanese speaking Missionaries. We will only be there upper class man for 3 weeks. As of next week, I should be receiving my travel itinerary.

Thanks you so much for the e-mails! As a spiritual thought. Well more like funny homework. Look up the children's Hymn "Follow the Prophets", and Noah's verse! Hahahaha! I could barely sing I was laughing so hard.


-Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment