Friday, February 10, 2017

February 6th

February 6, 2017
From Hikari

Hi! 
I just wanted to send you guys a weekly update...... all is well, as always I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes to read and write to a lot of people. You guys are foremost important though. I am starting to write letters now, and send them all at the end.


Thank you for your prayers, I am horrible at keeping people updated! I'm so sorry.

One fun thing that happened: we had Junkais! It was so much fun proselytize with the Satou Shimai! I haven't seen her since I was in Saijo! She will be sorely missed among all the missionaries! She was an incredible missionary and honorably  served until the end.




STL Satou Shimai and her companion Takishita are in the back.
On the left is Boyd Shimai, and STL Gerard.

Then Lofthouse and I.


Much much much love,
Freed Shimai.
I'm honored to be a member and a missionary here in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I just sent you a package but didn't think you ate a ton of treats so i sent smarties so you can share them with the little kids of you like a little American treat. Love you

    ReplyDelete