Thursday, March 2, 2017

February 19th

February 19, 2017

Hello everyone! 
This past Sunday Jemima was baptized and confirmed as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-day Saints!















She bore a beautiful testimony and is a beautiful and strong daughter of God. We got to teach her after baptism and confirmation lessons as well! Her brother got baptized last week and her parents have begun to be taught by the elders.

Thank you so much for your prayers, funds, and fasting on behalf of the missionaries. Because of your faith miracles like Jemima are seen.

I love this church so much, and I am blessed to be a participant in the Lord's work. I know this church is true! I testify it is true! As it tells in 2 Nephi 25:26, I rejoice in Christ! And I do not glory in myself, but in my God, just like Moroni states in Moroni 29:9!

Much love and thank you for your patience!

As always, I'm honored to be a member and a missionary here in Japan!

Love Freed Shimai

Happy Valentine's Day and a Happy late B-Day to my bro Danny!

No comments:

Post a Comment