Sunday, March 19, 2017

March 12th

March 12, 2017
From Hikari

Dear Everyone!
We were able to see so many miracles this week! Literally, during one of our English classes, a woman walked in, and asked if she could come to church! She also asked us if we could teach her and tell her more about baptism! What a miracle!  We were also able to meet in a the house of a wonderful woman from the Philippine and share the message about Joseph Smith with her. We asked her what she thought about everything we have taught her so far, and she said that she believed it all to be true! 

I am so grateful for the Lord, and I give Him all the glory! I am so honored to simply be a participant in His work during this last dispensation.

Love you all from Hikari. I am so grateful for the depth of sincerity in your prayers, I feel them so much.

I am honored to be a member and missionary here in Japan


Much love,
Freed Shimai 

No comments:

Post a Comment