Saturday, September 23, 2017

September 17th

Sept 17, 2017
From Yamaguchi

Dear Everyone,
This past week I have traveled to Fukuoka for a meeting! Here is the picture! I was also able to see my old companion from the MTC! Perkins Shimai!

This photo was taken at the Fukuoka honbu!

From there we had Zone Conference in Hiroshima Hikari! And the Zone Leaders hi-jacked my IPad! These are them!

Here is a picture of the elders in my district too!


This is Elder Swapp and Elder Rodriguez.
B.B.


Elder Nakaya and Elder Namoa.

Things have been pretty low key since I have been sick lately but this week we are going to hit the ground running! 


Much love always! And we are all safe no worries! Thank you always for your prayers! I know the church is true! It is such an honor to be a member and a missionary here in Japan!

Love,
Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment