Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 3

September 19, 2016
From Japan


Dear everyone! It is Grandparents day! (....I think 9-17-16)

This past week we were able to meet a group of girls (Potential Investigators) from Myanmar. I have no idea where that is, so please fill me in if you can. All I can say is that they are so kind and all beautiful. I've never been so jealous in my life. I am so blessed to have been able to tract/door find them.

I've fallen off my bike a lot, but thanks to my trusty helmet, and ninja-like-reflexes... (Occasionally) I am able to catch myself. Thanks for your prayers as always, they really help me all missionaries. No effort is ever wasted :)

Short day again, sorry! All I can say is that Faith is such a gift. As it talks about in D&C 29:34

34: Wherefore, verily I say unto you that all things unto me are
spiritual, and not at any time have I given unto you a law which was
temporal; neither any man, nor the children of men; neither Adam, your
father, whom I created.

Faith is hard. And it's.Not.Supposed to be easy.It's not easy to have faith, but when you do, you can accomplish so much. You can do the impossible, because Faith is impossible, unbelievable, unfathomable, unnatural. Faith is hard to believe in, but because faith is so hard, so "un-like" the "natural man". We can do the impossible. Faith is a power, and through Christ, can accomplish anything.

Much love, thank you for your examples, and prayers. Everything begins with faith, and "ours", as saints, isn't blind. We have leaders and the Holy Ghost to thank for that.

- Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment