Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 4

From Saijo, Japan
September 26, 2016

To everyone ( sorry forgot the week and as always running out of time):

We have a baptismal date with a woman from the Phillipians. This is her second baptismal date made, and it is very exciting being able to teach her the gospel. We also have many foreign investigators from as far a place as Egypt, and China. Since we are by Hiroshima University, there are a lot of foreigners.

We have seen so many miracles. And thank you for your prayers. I feel them, and I see them. In our district, my companion and I have been able to bring more people to English classes, and a person to church. These may seem small, but to us they are huge blessings. 

I've also NOT been hit by any cars :) so that's nice. The side walks here can be very narrow, or have huge gutters that you can't see while biking at night. There have been many times where I normally would have fallen off, but I haven't. 

When we as missionaries pray for certain gifts. We never get them "for us". But as tools to enable us to serve more people. I love the people of Japan, the people of Saijo. And my investigators so so so dearly. It's because of them, that I have changed. And it is because of you, and the Atonement of Christ that have enabled me to change. To have more faith and hope than I ever would have imagined. To grow in loving people for simple being the,, and not asking them to change. To be meek, to be more humble. To always want to be better. And to progress at the speed the Lord wants

It is because of you, and your prayers that have helped me become more "capable" to serve the people. More qualified. You have helped me in my goal of brining more people to Christ. So thank you thank you thank you so much.  I hope you know I am praying for you as well. 


And As I said earlier. Faith is impossible, and that's why. We as Saint do the impossible. Like believing in marriages that last for ever. 

Much love :)


Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment