Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving

November 24, 2016
From Saijo



To everyone:
Hello everyone, I am still in the same area! I love the people so much, as well as the new missionaries coming into the Hiroshima Zone. My new companion is Gerard Shimai, and she is such a hard worker. She is a strong leader, and this transfer is going to go by so fast.

We also had a baptism for a woman from the Philippines. There were so many other missionaries that have been with her, and I am so blessed that I was allowed to see her baptism. She has also grown in so much faith. I am grateful for her, and her family's support. Her husband, is also a convert, of only a few months.And was able to baptize her. It was such a blessing to see.

I am also honored to teach her "AB-After Baptism" lessons. Where we get to talk about the temple. And for me, that is such a tender mercy.






Minamimoto couple ( angles from Heaven. They cook us tons of food at least once every other week. And they practicable hold the ward together. Literally. Saijo, gosh I don't know what we will do without them.) Kakegawa, and Rawlinson.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I am so grateful for the Minamimoto Couple! More on them this coming week! Have a great holiday! 
I love the temple, and the peace found there!
I'm honored to be a member and a missionary in Japan.

Much love and prayers,
Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment