Monday, December 19, 2016

From Hiroshima

December 18, 2016
From Hiroshima

Dear Everyone:
Hi there. Here from Hiroshima! The ward is incredible and I love them so much. I am so grateful for them and their endurance. Especially the youth here. They have such strong faith! We also had a Christmas party, and I loved this song.


This Christmas has definitely been really special. As a missionary we don't have all the Hubble and bushel of shopping. Instead we get to think about the Savior's birth! Just that and how great fun we are for Him and His Atonement! 

I love my family!  They are wonderful!



Here is Sister Lofthouse! She is my new companion :)





Here is my wonderful district as well :)

Have a wonderful Christmas 

As always I'm honored to be a saint and a missionary in Japan! 
Have a lovely Christmas! 
Invite a friend to church ;)

Love Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment