Monday, December 12, 2016

Heading to Hikari

December 12, 2016
On to Hikari

To everyone:
Hello everyone I am heading to Hikari! I will be with Lofthouse Shimai from Alaska. I know that we will have a lot of fun together! Hikari is a very city area, so I'll get to meet a lot of people.

Saijo has been so wonderful. I was able to sing at a rest home and meet some very special people! I'm going to miss the tiny branch here so much! It's full of such strong saints.


This is Gerard Shimai! She was a lot of fun to be with, she has such a great voice!

From being here Japan and with moving for transfers. I've learned that while moving is hard. I'm so blessed to have met, and made so many relationships with the people here. That even if we may fall out of touch "here". That one day I'll have an eternity of catching up, and building stronger bonds with the people I met "here".

Much love to you all and thank you for your prayers. I pray for you as well :)
I'm honored to be a saint and a missionary here in Japan!
Freed Shimai

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment