Sunday, April 16, 2017

March 26th

March 26, 2017
From Hikari

Dear Everyone! 
Your prayers have been felt, and I am doing well. I love you all so much as usual and I hope you feel my prayers for each of you as well ;)

I am still in Hikari, Hiroshima and it is starting to get hot already! We just had transfers and my new companion's name is Sister Askew. She is from Georgia and has blessed my life more than I can tell you let alone type it all out! She did gymnastics up until middle school and is really smart! She was a "Valley Girl (Valedictorian)", she was musically talented, and sings like an opera singer.

Not only does she look like an angel, but she has one of the most sincere hearts I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Askew Shimai is so patient with me. Her support has allowed me to be more calm and confident in my ability to teach. Her patience means so much to me and I feel so fortunate to be her companion. If there is one word that describes her, it would have to be "hope". She brings hope to others in the form of her message about Jesus Christ and in the way she treats others.

This past Sunday we were also able to make two return appointments! We also had three baptismal dates from last transfer! One is the self referral, the second is a mother from the Philippines, and the third is with a little girl who is 8.

The Lord is Merciful, and I know He will magnify that which you try your hardest at. I know that for a fact, He is aware of all His Children. And one reason why I know this, is because He had Askew Shimai be my companion.

Go forward with faith, and please continue to be patient for the Lord`s blessings. Have a fantastic Conference!

Much love
Freed shimai

And as always, I am honored to be a member and a missionary here in Japan

Sierra went to the Mazda museum







No comments:

Post a Comment