Monday, July 3, 2017

June 25th

June 25, 3017
From Kagoshima

Dear mom dad and Sasha,
Things are going awesome with Glathar Shimai and I!

Dear President Egan,
Sister Glathar is a huge blessing, and she is working so hard on her Lesson Mastery. She is a hard worker and helps me so much. I love her so much and I know she will be an incredible missionary.




Kawabata choro and Shimamura Shimai!

So much fun. We also have a really special investigator named K! We met her streeting during the last transfer. And last week she told us she wants to learn about Jesus Christ. She sees that Christians are so happy and she wants to know why! I am so excited for her during this transfer!

Thank you for all your prayers! I fell off my bike again, but only mildly sprained my two fingers. They are already healing really fast!

Love you all!
I am honored to be a member and a missionary here in Japan


Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment