Monday, August 21, 2017

July 30th

July 30, 2017
From Kagoshima


Yuri is on the left and Rumi on the right. They helped us get into our Yukatas!
 



Glathar Shimai, me, elder chestnut, elder Kimura, elder Kawabata, Sasaki fufu/couple, elder wholston( transferred to Iwakuni), elder and sister packer. 


Is picture is the most recent. It gets pretty hot here.

Well as you know I am with sister Glathar again! And I am so happy! Also turns out that one of my companions who I broke, is now my STL. Haha, and the sister who I broke train is a trainer now. I am so happy for the, and I can't wait to see the many miracles Glathar Shimai will see! To all the ward members out there! I just found out about LDS tools! So hopefully I will be able to write letters now! Woohoo! 

This month we are studying charity. And in PMG one thing that sticks out to me is how like faith, in order to gain more charity, we have to act on it. I also love how like Heavenly Father, charity is eternal, and never changing. Thank you for all your prayers. I feel them.

We have a new investigator named May. She is 20, and Shinto. She told us that she thinks Christianity is great, but that since she is Shinto. She can not convert. She said that since her grandfather passed away, in which she believes he is a god. That she can not join another religion. But in response to that, we promised her that she could have an even stronger relationship with her grandfather through the church. The spirit was very strong during the lesson, and we have much hope for her.

Thank you always for the prayers. I feel them, and I am always so grateful for them. I have successfully stayed on my bike too! No injuries thus far.

Much love always
Freed shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment