Monday, August 21, 2017

July 24th

July 24, 2017
From Kagoshima

Still staying in Kagoshima with sister GLATHAR! I am so happy, and I can not wait for his next transfer! Mom Fuji the one you and dad have been praying for, has a baptismal date for the 8th month and the 20th day! Thank you for your prayers!

I just want to thank everyone so so so much! Especially with the language! I finally feel like I am understanding Japanese more, I am getting a lot more comfortable with Speaking Japanese, and sometimes even think in Japanese! It is such a miracle, and a huge answer! Please see that!

I love you all so much, and if you have time, I highly recommend you read Elder Neal A Maxwell's talk from 1987 called "Overcome...Even As I Also Have Overcome."

I know this church is true. Please keep praying for us! And that we can make a baptismal date with Yoshiko san for this transfer. She has been investigating for almost 2 years! We are hoping to make it before this transfer!

Love you guys lots!
Sister Freed

No comments:

Post a Comment