Monday, August 21, 2017

Random

Random Email for my Mom

The most beautiful thing besides the people. As in landscape wise, would have to be the sunsets here in Japan. They really are beautiful. The only way I could help you with describing the beauty of the land. Would to describe it the same way you would as if you were panting a picture. When describing the sunset at first it looks simple, but
after you see a new hue of red or orange, it changes. It is always new, and takes a lot of time to process. Similar to how difficult it is to find the right color or blend, it is also difficult to find the right word to describe the sunsets here in Japan

The moons here are also very pretty, the most memorable ones were when I was in Hikari Hiroshima. When we would be biking home at night. During Christmas they had a lot of lights at night. And by default since the city is so big, there were lots of city light as well. And they would reflect off the various rivers we would bike over. It reminded me of the stars.

But really, I have realized that to me. It doesn't matter what I am looking at. But who I am looking at it with. I think Hikari was especially beautiful because of the people I was with at the time. Same thing here in Kagoshima.

The people here are refined and dignified. It is something you have to experience to appreciate. People here are responsible and take care of themselves and others. It is nothing like America, haha. Even though the politics are different. The people are the best.

I am so blessed to be here. Really. My companion and district are awesome. I am learning how to interact with so many different kinds of people. And really rely on the Savior. Things are still difficult and the mission is hard, but it is definitely more bearable. And I am learning that through the Savior and Faith, you can always turn the incoming Waves/trials into something to Surf. To have fun, instead of sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment