Saturday, September 23, 2017

August 20th

August 20, 2017
From Kagoshima

Please tell the ward members that i am doing well. That I can feel their prayers, and I am so grateful for them. If they want, I suggest them to read The Virtue of Kindness April 2005, and If Though Endure it Well Oct 1984.

As far as investigators, do not worry about Fuji, it is ok. We have not been in contact with her for almost a month. Heavenly Father has been very merciful though, and we have what seems like a Golden investigator. She is from Nepal and 20. Originally we were going to just teach English, but when we brought up Jesus Christ,
she lit up and told us she wanted to learn more. We have much faith in her for the future.

Daniel, our youngest investigator, his mother gave him permission to be baptized! He just needs to come to church two more times. Other than that he just has a little bit more of Lesson 4 and all of 5. Other than that he is ready to be baptized.


Sorry I wish I could tell the ward more but I am out of time!


Love you all. Thanks for everything!


Your daughter
Little sister
Freed Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment